The Poke-Poke Story
Poke is a quick, affordable and healthy food designed for adventurous eaters that love delicious food made to order and served with a smile. Poke is rough cut sashimi grade ahi mixed with soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, onions and about 15 other options we offer to customize your poke. It's served in a bowl with rice or by itself creating the perfect light dish to keep you powered up for your day. Poke-Poke was the first shop on the mainland to make poke bowls to order, and inspired a poke movement from coast to coast. The founders Jason and Trish are Austin residents by way of Hawaii and Venice beach. With our original recipes, we're bringing creative ahi poke to Los Angeles! Stay tuned to Facebook, Twitter and our blog for specials, new poke creations, news, and events.
Locations and Contact
Venice Beach, CA.
1827 Ocean Front Walk Venice Beach, CA 90291
Open Daily 11am - 7pm
Phone: 424-228-5132 (Call in Pick up Orders)
Venice is our flagship store where we first brought the poke bowl to the mainland. The Venice shop is a food window located directly across from famous Muscle Beach and the paddle tennis courts on 19th and Ocean Front Walk, right in the heart of one of the busiest civic destinations in America.
Open Daily 11am-9pm!
3100 S. Congress Ave Ste A Austin, TX 78704
Poke-Poke Austin is Poke-Poke's first brick and mortar shop with indoor/outdoor seating seating AND an excellent craft beer and wine selection. In the Austin shop, you'll find all of our core poke bowls with an extended menu including ceviche and SHAVED ICE.
Find out our daily specials here!
Email us for catering, press or any other inquiries at email@example.com.
- Sep 6, 2016 Austin 360 Announces the Arrival of Poke to Austin Sep 6, 2016
- Sep 6, 2016 Circa Featured Poke-Poke ATX to Tell the Story of Poke Sep 6, 2016
- Aug 19, 2016 Hana Hou Magazine Features Poke-Poke as Originator of Poke Movement Aug 19, 2016
- Aug 4, 2016 Poke-Poke One of The Hottest Restaurants in Austin Aug 4, 2016
- Jul 19, 2016 Poke-Poke Austin Now Open for Limited Service! Jul 19, 2016
- Jul 6, 2016 Poke-Poke Named as Top 6 Tastiest Poke Bowls in LA Jul 6, 2016
- Jul 3, 2016 Poke-Poke Austin is One of the Most Anticipated Openings in 2016 Jul 3, 2016
- Jul 3, 2016 Nobread.com Profiles Poke-Poke Gluten Free Friendliness Jul 3, 2016
- Jul 3, 2016 Pro Surfer Gretta Kruesi Works Poke-Poke into Her Venice Regimen Jul 3, 2016
- Jul 2, 2016 Discover LA's 10 Best Poke Places in LA: Poke-Poke Jul 2, 2016
- Jul 2, 2016 Vice Magazine Investigates Poke-Poke Jul 2, 2016
- Jul 2, 2016 Timeout LA lists Poke-Poke "Best Poke in LA" Jul 2, 2016
- Jul 2, 2016 LA Weekly ranks Poke-Poke as top 10 in LA Jul 2, 2016
- Jul 2, 2016 The LA Times declares poke to be the next super food Jul 2, 2016
Updates From Twitter
OHHH SNAP! Juiceland and Poke-Poke forces unite!!! https://t.co/kkwQInqU0J